2021 Young Artists Auditions
- YAA winner(s) will NOT perform at the 2021 Young People’s Concert.
- YAA winner(s) may be awarded the opportunity to perform at an HSO sponsored program.
- Contestants may choose any competitive piece from their repertoire that is no longer than 10 minutes.
- Top 3 Winners will receive a cash prize.
- Final Recital location TBA
- Music teachers of YAA contestants must contact the HSO Director of Education at email@example.com to schedule a brief orientation via conference call in order for their student’s submission to be considered.
Huntsville Symphony Orchestra (HSO) Young Artists Auditions provide an opportunity to perform in a public forum and give recognition to dedicated young musicians for their talent and accomplishments. In addition, an opportunity to perform at an HSO sponsored program may be awarded.
All entrants must submit an audition recording as well as a completed online application via Acceptd. The applicant, parent/guardian, and music teacher must read, agree to, and abide by all rules and guidelines in order to participate in this competition. Accepting YAA Applications October 1, 2020, through Monday, December 7, 2020. An application fee of $30 is due at the time of submission. If the applicant is chosen to advance to the Recital round, an additional $50 will be due via Acceptd by Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
Application Via Acceptd
Dates to Remember
|Registration Due:||Monday December 7, 2020|
|Concert Notice Notification:||Monday, December 21, 2020|
|Confirmation Letter & $50 Fee:||Wednesday, January 6, 2021|
|Final Recital:||Saturday, January 10, 2021, Ballet Room, VBC|