Classic Albums Live Presents: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
Saturday, April 10, 2021
Mark C. Smith Concert Hall, VBC
S3, Inc. Pops Series
Due to social distance seating, this concert is SOLD OUT.
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967) spent 15 weeks at No. 1 in the US, won four Grammy Awards, and transformed the aesthetics and mechanics of rock music production forever. From the rollicking music-hall parody of “When I’m Sixty-Four” to the disarmingly profound “A Day in the Life,” Sgt. Pepper is a string of remarkable hits which encapsulates 1960s counterculture timelessly and with unprecedented artistry. The performing musicians of Classic Albums Live, known for their note-for-note recreations, join forces with the orchestra to present, in the words of John himself, “a splendid time guaranteed for all.”
Masks will be required for this concert, even though the state is removing this requirement on April 9. Please view our COVID safety guidelines below.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have close contact with someone who is, please stay home. We look forward to welcoming you at another time.
- For the safety of our patrons, musicians, staff, and crew, we require that masks covering your nose and mouth are worn at all times while you are inside the concert hall, including during the orchestra performance, FOR THE ENTIRE 20-21 SEASON.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer. We have placed sanitizing stations throughout the concert hall for your convenience.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from other patrons, HSO staff, crew, and musicians when entering, exiting, or moving about the concert hall.
- Only HSO staff, musicians, and crew are permitted to access stage and backstage areas.
- Take your program booklet with you upon leaving, or dispose of it in a waste basket. We will not be recirculating the booklets.